| Name of Post: | SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2016 Tier I Result with Marks 2017 |
| Short Information : | Staff Selection Commission SSC, are Recently Uploaded Tier I Result with Marks For the Post Of Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL,Postal Assistant , Shorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator,Court Clerk PA,SA, LDC, DEO, CC Examination 2016-2017. Those Candidates Are Registered to the Following Vacancy and Can Read the Full Exam Instruction and Download Tier I Result with Marks. |
Staff Selection Commission, SSCCombined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 10+2 2016 Tier I Result with Marks | ||||||||
Application Fee
| Important Dates
| |||||||
Payment Mode
| ||||||||
Age Limit as on 01/01/2017
| ||||||||
Eligibility
| ||||||||
Vacancy DetailsTotal Vacancy : 5134 Post | ||||||||
| Post Name | Total Post | |||||||
| Postal Assistant (PA) / Shorting Assistant (SA) | 3281 | |||||||
| Lower Division Clerk (LDC) | 1321 | |||||||
| Data Entry Operator (DEO) | 506 | |||||||
| Court Clerk (CC) | 26 | |||||||
How to Download Answer Key
| ||||||||
Registered Candidates Can Read the Full Instruction and Download Result with Marks. | ||||||||
IMPORTANT LINKS | ||||||||
Download CR Region Marks | Click Here | |||||||
Download NR Region Marks | Click Here | |||||||
Download ER Region Marks | Click Here | |||||||
Download NWR, NER, MPR Region Marks | Click Here | |||||||
Download WR, SR, KKR Region Marks | Click Here | |||||||
Download Tier I Result | Click Here | |||||||
Download Tier I Cutoff | Click Here | |||||||
Download Admit Card CR Region | Click Here | |||||||
Download Admit Card NR Region | Click Here | |||||||
Download Admit Card NWR Region | Click Here | |||||||
Download Admit Card SR Region | Click Here | |||||||
Download Admit Card KKR Region | Click Here | |||||||
Download Admit Card WR Region | Click Here | |||||||
Download Admit Card MPR Region | Click Here | |||||||
Download Admit Card Other Region | Click Here | |||||||
Computer Based Practice Test | Click Here | |||||||
Print Application Form | Click Here | |||||||
How To Apply | Click Here | |||||||
Download Last Date Extended Notice | Click Here | |||||||
Download Notification | Click Here | |||||||
Download Exam Pettern | Click Here | |||||||
Download Tier I Online Exam Syllabus | Click Here | |||||||
Download Tier II & III Exam Syllabus | Click Here | |||||||
Official Website | Click Here | |||||||
Comments
Post a Comment